Stainless Steel Electromagnetic Heater 230W High Frequency
Attention Item For Soldering Iron:
The Soldering Iron is under the high temperature after power on!
Misuse may cause burn and fire. For your own safety, be sure to
comply with the following precaution:
* Do not touch the tip and the metallic of Soldering Iron parts!
* Do not work in the area which near flammable things!
* Do turn off the power during taking a break or finish working!
*Be sure to shut off the power and make sure the Soldering Tip cool
down to the indoor temperature before change the tip or the parts!
Soldering Iron Specialty
1. Designed for YMK High Frequency Soldering station .
2. Surprising speed up from room temperature to 350℃ not more than
3. Intellectualized soldering with big power, and changes over spot
size, again big of solder joint can complete well, can be
effectively avoid the connection not fastness which caused by the
cold soldering, etc.
4. Heat auto recovery ability, amazing speed of temperature
compensation to solve the contradiction in the lead-free soldering
process of temperature
5. An essential tool for some specific soldering at low
|Tip-charged body IR||＞5MΩ|
Use the cleaning sponge to clean soldering tip regularly.
After soldering, leftover will derive oxide and carbide and damage
the tip, cause bad soldering or Heat conduction loss.
If tip continuously soldering in long time, tip need to clean the
oxide per week, to avoid tip damage and affect the soldering
After tip using, please clean up tip and coat with a new tin layer
to prevent oxidation at tip and not go tin.
Tip Temperature Notice
The soldering temperature if too high will reduce the tip function.
So, choose the low temperature as possibly, and soldering station
could be back temperature quickly, even if with lower temperature
but also get the sufficiently soldering and can protect the
sensitive components as well.
Prolong Tip Life
1) After each use, please go fresh tin at tip, it can prevent the
oxidation at tip and extend the tip using life.
2) Use a lower temperature to soldering, as low temperature can
reduce iron tip oxidation, so that extend tip service life.
3) Use the thin tip only under the necessary condition, as the
plating of thin tip is less durable than the big one.
4) Do not let the iron tip by a big impact, iron tip will be
deformation and cause the coating rupture, thereby shorten life of
5) Try to use less active rosin flux, because high contents will
accelerate the tip plating layer corrosion.
6) Turn off the power of soldering station if you not use the
soldering iron, it can also extend the life of soldering station.
7) Don’t press the iron tip, because the greater pressing not mean
heat fast, should make solder melts to form a heat transfer between
the tip of the solder joints.
|tip sheath||∮12*46mm||stainless steel|
|soldering tip||∮6*18mm||copper plus coating|
|hedging||M16*22mm||high temp materials|
|heater||HT-230||silver wire wound|
|vibration switch||SW-18010P||temperature 100°C|
|hook spring||No||stainless steel|
|handle sheath||∮22*45mm||Silica gel|
|assembled wire||1.8m||anti-scald silicone line|
Clean Oxide At Tip
1) Set the temperature in 280 °C.
2) After the temperature show in stable in display, then you can
use the cleaning sponge to clean up the iron tip and check the
condition of the iron tip.
3) If the tip tinned portion contains black oxide, you can be plate
a new tin layer at tip, and then clean with the cleaning sponge
again and again, until thoroughly clean up the oxides , finally,
coat with a new layer of tin as well.
4) If the iron tip deformation or serious corrosion, please replace